Become a part of our team
- You would like to work in an innovative Austrian company and take a step into a greener future together with us?
- You are ready to learn a lot and like to have a new challenge?
- The world of algae sounds interesting to you?
- You search for a great team?
Then please apply for one of our job advertisements below or simply apply unsolicited with a meaningful and convincing application!Apply Now!
Current job offers
Here you find our current job offers. We are happy to receive your application!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU – YES EXACTLY YOU!
Are you young (or young minded), creative and motivated? Do you want to help building an ambitious company? While others are content with a run-of-the-mill job, are you looking for a challenge that fulfills you? Then we might have the right job for you!
We are a creative (maybe sometimes a little crazy) team full of algae in our blood and are looking for a new team member. Algae? Yes, we indeed produce algae – and that in the middle of Lower Austria! But not the meter-long ones that you know from sushi – but microalgae that are not even visible to the naked eye. These little green powerhouses are full of nutrients and have the solution to some of the environmental problems on earth. We have therefore made it our mission to produce them in the purest quality and, above all, in large quantities so that everyone can have some! We are currently rebuilding our company and are looking for a new team member for our beautiful algae paradise in Bruck / Leitha (Lower Austria):
Marketing & Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
Parttime (to start with)
Supporting our sales & marketing team in all tasks that arise daily, such as:
• Support of our customers and partners in Austria and abroad
• Assisting in customer projects & creation of creative documents
• Building up new sales structures
• Implementation of marketing concepts
• Development of new products
• Marketing activities including social media, website & events
• General administrative sales and office tasks
Communicative, creative & motivated
• You are a team player, but you also like to work independently,
• think solution-oriented & never give up,
• like to talk & are not afraid of new challenges,
• speak good German & English (other languages are an advantage),
• are skilled in MS Office and other programs that make our life in the office easier,
• and have completed education or are studying.
We offer you:
A very impressive workplace plus:
• flexibility – we will rather adapt our position to you than the other way around,
• an important role in our top team,
• good opportunities to grow along in an ambitious company,
• and a unique working environment in one of the most innovative companies in Austria!
The number of hours and the starting date are flexible. Let’s create the perfect job for you together! A monthly minimum gross wage of EUR 1750.00 (based on 40 hours) is provided for this position.Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience is of course possible.
Send us your detailed application by April 8, 2021 to: email@example.com or use the form below.
We are very interested in getting to know you and your personality better and look forward to your meaningful application documents!